Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Kilang terbakar..seram!

Pukul 8:30mlm, my guard called me, "Madam, madam, api, come faster, got smoke a lot" dengan slang India orang putihnya..ha ha ha. Cam nak lemah jantung I di buatnya.  Special request to my hubby to drive me to one of our warehouse in Port Klang.

By the time I sampai, abang2 bomba belum sampai..I think I should become ahli bomba, arrive faster than them.


A bit worry bcoz the building on fire tu just next to our building. Top floor on fire but our building yg dapat spotlight..he he he.


Not even 3 minutes, api dah terpadam. Thanks to abang bomba for the good job.

1 comment:

egyptian cotton percale sheets said...

Pukul 8:30mlm, my guard called me, "Madam, madam, api, come faster, got smoke a lot" dengan slang India orang putihnya..ha ha ha. Cam nak lemah jantung I di buatnya. Special request to my hubby to drive me to one of our warehouse in Port Klang.
black dress shalwar kameez design
salwar suit design black

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...